Help us share about school choice today via Facebook, Twitter and email. We've made it easy below for you to copy and past school choice info into your status updates, tweets and emails.
Share these posts on your Facebook page to tell others why you support school choice:
- School Choice Ohio has helped so many families find the right education for their child, and they can help you, too! Check out their website (www.scohio.org) to learn more about all of Ohio’s education options, how to evaluate them and how to choose the best one for your child.
- Ohio students should not be stuck in a school that is not working for them. All children deserve a quality education, regardless of their income or zip code. When it comes to learning, one size does not fit all. In order to succeed, Ohio's kids should be able to attend the school of their parents’ choice. Learn how you can exercise your right to school choice at www.scohio.org.
- Wish you could send your child to a better school? Ohio has 5 life-changing scholarship programs that could help! You can learn more about each one on School Choice Ohio’s website at www.scohio.org.
- Worried about how you are going to afford to send your child to college? Did you know your high school student can earn college credit for free during high school? It’s true! Learn about Ohio’s College Jumpstart Options at www.scohio.org.
- School choice is about finding the right education for your child. It doesn’t matter what kind of school it is. The only things that matter are that the school fits your child’s needs and your child is succeeding. Find out about all of Ohio’s school options at www.scohio.org.
Here are some ideas of Tweets that can spread the word about school choice. Please connect with us @schoolchoiceoh and let us know some other ideas!
- When parents choose best edu for their child, there’s no stopping them. #schoolchoice Visit www.scohio.org now! @schoolchoiceoh
- No one is better suited to choose the best learning environment for their child than parents themselves. @schoolchoiceoh #schoolchoice
- Parents know their children better than anyone and can choose best #edu for them. Learn more: www.scohio.org @schoolchoiceoh
- @SchoolChoiceOH is a great resource for all things #schoolchoice. Visit their website at www.scohio.org
- #Schoolchoice is about finding right education for your child. @SchoolChoiceOH can help! Visit www.scohio.org today to learn more
- Ohio can only thrive when all kids have access to high-quality #education options! www.scohio.org @SchoolChoiceOH
A quick email about school choice and Ohio’s education options could change someone’s life. With the simple click of the send button, you can voice your support for school choice while also helping a family you know find a better education for their child. Here's an idea of what to say:
Dear [insert name],
I just want to take a minute to share with you why school choice is important.
Our students cannot be forced into a one-size-fits-all-education, because it doesn’t work. Students need an education that is tailored specifically to them, and this means that they need options.
Parents know their student better than anyone else does. Because of this, they should be given the opportunity to decide what kind of education their student needs. School choice gives parents high-quality education options and the ability to choose which one would be best for their student.
When students are succeeding, our entire state is, too. Ohio can only reach its full potential when students are reaching theirs. Well-educated students, who are prepared to thrive, mean a stronger future for all of us.
School choice empowers parents. School choice helps students succeed. School choice changes lives.
You can learn more about school choice and all of Ohio’s education options at School Choice Ohio’s website— www.scohio.org.